MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [plugin] Video/Audio Links embedded in your posts - 200 sites [update]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Plugin: VideoLink

Description: Copy the link from your favorite video or audio sharing site and paste in your post.
No mycode or other modification needed.

At this moment it supports over 130 sites. (See attached .txt file for the full list)

Version 0.9.1 Released
- now support close to 200 sites Some of the well known sites include:

1. YouTube
  2. DailyMotion
  3. Google Video
  4. MetaCafe
  5. Veoh
  6. Revver
  7. Vimeo
and much much more
- support of local files: .mp3, .flv, .swf, .divx, .mov, .ram, .rm, .wmv, .wma, .avi; - these are not enabled but this can be easily done by editing the ..sites.php file
- reduced the usage of the data base, this will lower the load on your server
- few extra features.

How to install: Copy provided files in /inc/plugins folder

Download: HERE

Live demo for 0.9: Video Test 0.9
Live demo for 0.9.1 (the sites added extra from 0.9): Video Test 0.9.1
Please, let me know what other sites you will like to see added to this plugin. I will not add adult sites.
Please, let me know if you find any bugs - here or by PM.
DO NOT redistribute the plugin without my consent!!
Enjoy!
[attachment=12325]
EXCELENT PLUGIN!! IT IS THAT I Want

thank you so much guys!!!
I notice the list doesn't contain Youtube or Google video. I think it would be awesome to have both of those added as they seem to be two of the biggest video hosting sites.
wow, long list, and this is a very useful plugin
(2009-01-11, 03:07 PM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]I notice the list doesn't contain Youtube or Google video. I think it would be awesome to have both of those added as they seem to be two of the biggest video hosting sites.
YouTube, Google Video, Dailymotion, MegaVideo and MetaCafe are the first ones on the list, that is because are the most used ones.
its really awesome
thanx that you dont added adult sites
good and fantastic work keep it up
(2009-01-11, 03:14 PM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]YouTube, Google Video, Dailymotion, MegaVideo and MetaCafe are the first ones on the list, that is because are the most used ones.
Sorry, I'm not sure how I managed to overlook them. I think I automatically looked at the alphabetical list.
In that case, this is AWESOME!
Great job!
Wow, fantastic Mod!

BTW, is there a way to remove certain video and audio sites from the php file? I'd like to keep it down to about 10 popular sites.

A great implementation would be a settings page to choose which sites we want, similar to AEVA for SMF.

Congrats!
Jeamg
Cool
(2009-01-11, 09:37 PM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, fantastic Mod!

BTW, is there a way to remove certain video and audio sites from the php file? I'd like to keep it down to about 10 popular sites.

A great implementation would be a settings page to choose which sites we want, similar to AEVA for SMF.

Congrats!
Jeamg
Cool

PM me with the sites that you want and I will change the file accordingly, also let me know where to send it.
I am working at a interface to be able to chose the sites that you want, but I don't think I will be able to release it soon.
Excelent plugin!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5