MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FREE MyBB Hosting + Directory!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I am pleased to announce the launch of MyBB Palace! (Yes, I said it would come out in January!) And we're stronger than ever! Here's just a brief bit of information about the great services we offer:

Free MyBBHosting
- Free Security Packages- Keep your forum secure with representatives making changes to your forum's settings and make it more secure, more details in our support forums. No other host has this!
- NO ADS- We believe in providing a great service to others, and not making profit out of it, so your forums have no ads!
- Unlimited Bandwidth, Posts, Members, Categories, and Space!
- Support Forums, Email, and Tickets are there when you need them.
- Your hosted forum is powered by MyBB 1.4.4, with 6+ easily modificatable themes, and 12 plugins, with more being added daily!

Directory
- If you wish your forum to get more members, submit it to our directory, (link on the homepage) with over 500 categories! Search engines visit this regularly, so your site might be indexed!
- The Directory is available for non-MyBB Palace hosted boards as well! (as long as the forum is running MyBB and has no 18+ content)

There's so much more! We also have a newsletter and FOTM competition!

So come over and click here to get your free forum! You've got nothing to lose!
OK, so you have a site design. That's nice!
But why are you still using a .co.cc domain.
EDIT:LOL, I originally asked "Why are you still paying for a domain" XD

* Claire waits for lufbra and others to get here
That design isn't good. Get a better one.

Make your support forums something like support.mybbpalace.co.cc. The one your using now will change the settings for all the hosted forums.

Get a better domain name.

If you want I can show you my MyBB Forum Hosting site and give you some tips.
(2009-01-11, 04:54 PM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so you have a site design. That's nice!

* Clair waits for lufbra and others to get here

You're actually going to criticize someone that uses a .co.cc when you yourself use the same cheap extension?

Quote:* Clair waits for lufbra and others to get here
What are you waiting for? The chance to gang on Dude with some help? Or the chance to watch somebody rail someone?

Quit trying to antagonize or perpetuate a situation!
No offence, but i dont think many (i may be wrong) people will want a .co.cc domain...

Have you thought about getting an actual .com/.co.uk etc?

OVERALL looks professional and good job on trying.
What is the space and bandwidth provided on the hosting plan powering this project?
(2009-01-11, 10:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]What is the space and bandwidth provided on the hosting plan powering this project?

And where are you hosted at?
You guys need to change the default theme of the Directory Program.
(2009-01-11, 06:52 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-11, 04:54 PM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so you have a site design. That's nice!

* Clair waits for lufbra and others to get here

You're actually going to criticize someone that uses a .co.cc when you yourself use the same cheap extension?

LOL!

(2009-01-11, 06:57 PM)JohnMac Wrote: [ -> ]No offence, but i dont think many (i may be wrong) people will want a .co.cc domain...

Have you thought about getting an actual .com/.co.uk etc?

OVERALL looks professional and good job on trying.

This point has been stressed every time Dude106 has made a topic showcasing his new forum and it doesn't look like it will be happening anytime soon. Not everyone has access to a credit card, paypal or other forms of online payment.
(2009-01-11, 10:57 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-11, 10:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]What is the space and bandwidth provided on the hosting plan powering this project?

And where are you hosted at?

A traceroute tells me that he is hosted here: http://www.kimsufi.com/
Pages: 1 2 3