MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Progress in ARS for PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:Maybe I should add that in the readme file. It works when you chmod, right?
Yes, 777 and 775 made it work fine.
Once EI is active, you only need to call $plugin_ei->install($array) or $plugin_ei->install($file_name, $find, $replace, $where). The array is useful for large quantities of information. The other version is for quick edits. $find, $replace and be arrays or strings Smile.
I've also got another mod that works closely with EI that should be useful for developers Smile
decswxaqz Wrote:Once EI is active, you only need to call $plugin_ei->install($array) or $plugin_ei->install($file_name, $find, $replace, $where). The array is useful for large quantities of information. The other version is for quick edits. $find, $replace and be arrays or strings Smile.
I've also got another mod that works closely with EI that should be useful for developers Smile
Great, thanks Smile
Well I get an error. When I add an rep on a person It stands but It exits the window before I can even read it. bah.

But The problem is when I add an new rep and the person has one or more before I add it. Then It Deletes the oldest off them. I donno why Confused.

Anyways I have "Improved" the Reputation2.php with some code.

So that you can click the nick and it will link back to the userprofile. and Added so that it shows the color off the group the user is in.

Find:
$username = formatname($user[username], $user[namestyle]);

Replace with:
$formatusername = formatname($user[username], $user[namestyle], $user[usergroup], $user[displaygroup]);
$username = "<a href=\"member.php?action=profile&uid=$user[uid]\">".$formatusername."</a>";

Find:
$block .= "<tr><td class=\"$tdclass\"><small><a href=\"member.php?action=profile&uid=$reppoint[adduid]\">".formatname($reppoint[username], $reppoint[namestyle])."</a> (<a href=\"reputation2.php?uid=$reppoint[adduid]\"><span class=\"$class\">$reppoint[user_reputation]</span></a>) - Last updated on $repdate at $reptime </small><br />$type $reppoint[comments]</td></tr>";

Replace with:
$block .= "<tr><td class=\"$tdclass\"><small><a href=\"member.php?action=profile&uid=$reppoint[adduid]\">".formatname($reppoint[username], $reppoint[namestyle], $reppoint[usergroup], $reppoint[displaygroup])."</a> (<a href=\"reputation2.php?uid=$reppoint[adduid]\"><span class=\"$class\">$reppoint[user_reputation]</span></a>) - Last updated on $repdate at $reptime </small><br />$type $reppoint[comments]</td></tr>";
Quote:But The problem is when I add an new rep and the person has one or more before I add it. Then It Deletes the oldest off them. I donno why Confused.
Can you be a bit more specific? The system replaces an older reputation when you have already given a reputation to someone. Does it delete reputations that are given by other users?

Quote:Well I get an error. When I add an rep on a person It stands but It exits the window before I can even read it. bah.
Does it close the window after you gave a rpeutation or before you even can? If it does after giving a rep, it's ok. The only text remaining is 'close window' with a javascript to close the window.

Quote:Anyways I have "Improved" the Reputation2.php with some code.
Thanks, that's really appreciated Smile And also thanks for posting it off course.
It deletes the post off another person aswell as my.

If I add an new rep for an post, It returns an error in the popup, I see it returns an error just not which.
And after that I go to reputation2.php it stands 2 reps like before, and the oldest is deleted. Donno if it's much help tho :/
Quote:If I add an new rep for an post, It returns an error in the popup, I see it returns an error just not which.
There is only one way to find that out. And If I know the error, I'll get an idea of what's causing it.
Here is what you have to do:
Open reputation.php and find:
			$reputationbit = "<script type=\"text/javascript\">window.close();
			window.opener.location.reload();</script>";
You should find it two times. Just remove the window.close(); tag in both and save the file. Now the popup won't close anymore.

Also, can you post a link to your board? And set it up so guests can give reputation. (done through AdminCP > Usergroups )
Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/nordic/domains/nordicfilegalaxee.com/public_html/mcdc/forum/reputation.php on line 126
That's what I get. And here's the adresse -> http://nordicfilegalaxee.com/mcdc/forum

I've registered to that forum and added a reputation and it worked just fine. I didn't see any error. The popup didn't close, but that's just because of the lines i told you to remove. I do get an error with "the specified post does not exist" when updating a reputation. But that is already solved in the latest version (1.0e) I'll upload that as soon as my new 'still secret' feature is added and working. This is what you have to do to get rid of the 'the post does not exist' error:
Open reputation.php and find:
			$rep = $mybb->usergroup['reputationpower'];
			eval("\$reputationbit = \"".$templates->get("reputation_update")."\";");
Right above it, add:
			$pid = $mybb->input['pid'];

And by the way, normally all the reputations should be removed before using the mod. I'm working on a script to get that done. But that shouldn't really cause any problems.

EDIT: I'll upload it anyway. The new feature is too hard to do right now and I have too much work. I'll do it later. The version that is uploaded now, is the currently latest.
Try Rep'ing me twice. Do it on diffrent posts. That's when I get it anyways.

BTW. In functions.php and functions_post.php
include "../inc/narssettings.php"; should be include "narssettings.php";
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5