MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Progress in ARS for PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:include "../inc/narssettings.php"; should be include "narssettings.php";
I have already replaced that one with $mybb->$settings['bburl']."/inc/narssettings.php" just to make sure it opens the right file. You should change them because some little errors come up. I still don't see the error you gave earlier. Which member are you trying to give rep?
Well It was just a test. I did add a rep for this user the first post ( http://nordicfilegalaxee.com/mcdc/forum/...php?tid=59 )
Right after I added an rep on the second post in that thread by the author.
I have disabled it closing again so you can test.
So you get that error when you add a rep to Rob on his second post and then update your rep via the link in the first post? I still don't get that error. The mod works as it should. Are you sure you changed the files correctly? Also, you get some main() errors on the reputation.php page, the member.php page and the usercp.php page. You should change all the
 include "../inc/narssettings.php";
to
include $mybb->$settings['bburl']."/inc/narssettings.php";
in those pages. There is one in member.php, 1 in usercp.php and 3 in the reputation.php page.

I'm also going to announce that I managed to get a new feature in the mod. I'm not yet going to tell what it is, but I can tell that it was much requested Smile
The only thing that's left is to sort out CraKteR's problem and when decs's EI is done, I hopefully can convert all file-edits to it and there will be no more manual edits :p
include $mybb->$settings['bburl']."/inc/narssettings.php"; Did not work for me. So I simply used include "./inc/narssettings.php"; Instead.
And include "./narssettings.php"; in the files in the inc folder.

Well Maybe the "e" version fixed the problem. I'm gonna do more testing later. I'll give you an report.
I decided to release the newest version for now (1.0g). There is a new feature in it. Users can now choose the amount of points they give or take. Their maximum amount depends on their usergroup and this can be changed via AdminCP. This was requested a lot.
I also corrected some language mistakes. And CraKteR's problem should be solved. Another little bug fixed that caused some colour issues on the reputation2.php page. And that's about it.

I was working on a report and delete button, but those will be for the next version. Now I present to you. NARS_PR2 1.0g

Any bugs should be posted here. This is not the final version. If the final is released, you'll notice it in this thread.
As of today's update, I'm quite forced to release a newer version for the people who like updates and use the replacement files.
You don't need to update your board to use the new replacement files. It works fine without the update.

I also changed most of the links into buttons. I think that looks nicer, but if most of the people don't think so, tell me and I'll change it back Smile
How hard would it be to add a feature where people can comment on their own feedback? Kinda like on ebay where if someone gives you negative feedback you have the oppotunity to say why you think you shouldn't have received it or whatever.

Thanks for your hard work. The mod is really nice =)
Do you mean like sending a PM with the question "why do I have -1 rep from you?"
Or do you mean like starting some sort of thread and that other people can comment on one member's comments?
error

Warning: getreputation(./narssettings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gamerutq/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1316

Warning: getreputation(./narssettings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gamerutq/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1316

Warning: getreputation(): Failed opening './narssettings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gamerutq/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1316

followed install settings fully
Open functions.php and go to line 1316. Replace that line with
include "narssettings.php";
You should also replace line 570 in functions_post.php with that one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5