MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Progress in ARS for PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
...but doesn't the files you include with the download already have them?
Smethead Wrote:Do you mean like sending a PM with the question "why do I have -1 rep from you?"
Or do you mean like starting some sort of thread and that other people can comment on one member's comments?

Well if you look at ebay when you go to the users profile (on ebay it's the seller profile) it lists all the feedback that person has received. This is just like what your mod does now. In addition to this it usually shows the sellers response to negative feedback.

So if you have received negative comments and the person said something like "Shochu never uses proper punctuation"

I could reply to that comment by saying "It only happened once and I edited the mistake"

Then when you go to view my user feedback it will show

-1 "Shochu never uses proper punctuation"
Response: It only happened once and I edited the mistake"

Does that make sense? hehe. Sorry if I'm not explaining it well.
I understand what you mean. But I don't think I'll be adding that for now. I'm just finishing the report feature and then I'll quit modding for some time. I'll keep it in mind though. For a later version maybe.
I've got a problem on my forum i've got to different themes now on one of them because the comment text is white its hard to read the comments is it possible to edit the colour?

Thanks.
Off course it is. Open reputation2.php, find:
	$block .= "<tr><td class=\"$tdclass\"><small><a href=\"member.php?action=profile&uid=$reppoint[adduid]\">".formatname($reppoint[username],$reppoint[namestyle], $reppoint[usergroup], $reppoint[displaygroup])."</a> (<a href=\"reputation2.php?uid=$reppoint[adduid]\"><span class=\"$class\">$reppoint[user_reputation]</span></a>) - Last updated on $repdate at $reptime </small><br />$type $reppoint[comments]</td>$button</tr>";
and change it to
	$block .= "<tr><td class=\"$tdclass\"><font color=\"#XXXXXX\"><small><a href=\"member.php?action=profile&uid=$reppoint[adduid]\">".formatname($reppoint[username],$reppoint[namestyle], $reppoint[usergroup], $reppoint[displaygroup])."</a> (<a href=\"reputation2.php?uid=$reppoint[adduid]\"><span class=\"$class\">$reppoint[user_reputation]</span></a>) - Last updated on $repdate at $reptime </small><br />$type $reppoint[comments]</td>$button</tr>";
set color=\"#XXXXXX\" to the colour you want in hexadecimal code. Example: Black = #000000, Red = #FF0000, ...

Thanks for saying this. Smile
Smethead Wrote:I understand what you mean. But I don't think I'll be adding that for now. I'm just finishing the report feature and then I'll quit modding for some time. I'll keep it in mind though. For a later version maybe.

Yeah I understand. Everyone needs a break sometimes hehe. Thanks for supporting the mods you've made already though.
It's finished.
Click here
If you have an earlier version, please deactivate it before uploading any files.
hey , what's new in it ! Confused

what was fixed.

does it worth to update mine running on pr2, if have no problem with it ?

thanks in advance
Off course it's worth it, you won't loose any data if you upgrade.
But you don't HAVE to download it. I just advice you to.
New features:
Code:
�Members can report a reputation and supermods and admins can delete or un-report them.
�When an admin or supermod decides to delete a reputation, they can choose whether to send a warning message or not.
�3 warnings will result into a one-week ban.
�People with access to files can easily change the colours of the reputation comments by editing narssettings.php
Changelog:
Code:
1.1:    ADD: When you click on "Reputation" on the left side of a post, a new window/tab with the reputation details of that user opens.
    UPD: The recount system can now actually recount the reputations and store them in the users table.
    FIX: The recount system no longer adds a " / " at the end of the last reputation comment.
    FIX: Loading narssettings.php is now totally fixed on all pages.
    ADD: A report and delete button are added on the reputation details pages. Members can report a reputation and supermods and admins can delete them.
    UPD: People who use themes with light fonts on their board won't have problems on the reputation2.php page anymore.
    ADD: The colours of the reputation comments on the details page can now be changed.
Nice work Big Grin

but at my forum when we upgraded it says there's like 5 reps when there's only 2 Confused i've tryed using the recount tool but it doesn't seem to work.

is it possible to just clear all the old reps and start from 0 again? thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5