MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Mystyle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My 2 cents here.

I feel that the top part is too empty. Either remove it or find something to stuff there. Also, the part with the navigation bits and the login on the right is kinda excessively big in terms of height.
Like I said, I like the profile design, but it doesn't add anything. if you can add some features using this tabs system I would most definitely use the profile.
I like the theme.

I might get it.
MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.
(2009-01-22, 02:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, I like the profile design, but it doesn't add anything. if you can add some features using this tabs system I would most definitely use the profile.

There's not much else you could add to the profile section that is default mybb code if you have any idea's what else i could add that is default i will try and add it.

(2009-01-22, 05:14 AM)tomdickandharry Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

Updated link should work now if not let us know and i will upload to a free file host.
(2009-01-22, 10:05 AM)Doobie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-22, 02:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, I like the profile design, but it doesn't add anything. if you can add some features using this tabs system I would most definitely use the profile.

There's not much else you could add to the profile section that is default mybb code if you have any idea's what else i could add that is default i will try and add it.

Why does it have to be part of the default MyBB code?

Comments on the profile would be the best bet.
Quote:Why does it have to be part of the default MyBB code?

Comments on the profile would be the best bet.

Thought it would be less hassle being default myBB code that,s all Big Grin

Only reason i added the profile tabs because i thought myBB had it's own comment section on profiles then realised it didn't.. Anyway i will look into it and remove the moving tab's too and just have it as clickable tab's.
(2009-01-22, 10:05 AM)Doobie Wrote: [ -> ]Updated link should work now if not let us know and i will upload to a free file host.

I'm still getting the "corrupt" error
This is the correct way to export the theme is'nt it? whys it giving this corrupt file error.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6849/62794037ll5.png

Try this one i have just re-installed it twice and it works fine.
Yes that works thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5