MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Mystyle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
it's not having a template set.....
Sorry but i deleted the xml file from my acp by accident so i lost all of the theme but i have redone most of it and mostly re done it all different.

Just goin in work for a few hours and i will try get it finished later.

Here's a preview of what i have done: http://ezeebeatz.110mb.com/index.php
hi it's looking good... the blue u've used is looking very good.... can u try to put rounded edges????
nice one...so it's not released yet?
Sweet...
I love this theme so muchBig Grin
I do as well...it's simple and to me simplicity beats chaos

but i don't think it's released just yet since there is no template set for it...i'm sure he's fixing it at this moment...but i'll wait Big Grin
From the looks of it, it looks like he's fixing that issue. I could be wrong, though.
Finally finished the theme and have updated the first post with a download link could someone please post back telling me if it has exported the theme / templates properly this time thanks.
(2009-01-26, 02:49 PM)Doobie Wrote: [ -> ]Finally finished the theme and have updated the first post with a download link could someone please post back telling me if it has exported the theme / templates properly this time thanks.

MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

I'm getting this error......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5