MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Mystyle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Edit : Found the problem and fixed when i exported it for some reason it missed a > at the end of the .xml file updated first post again.
I'll download this whenever I get home from school

Thanks for this though...I like it
Works fine for me nowBig Grin
i'm missing the background that contains everything in it...
and i'm seeing this around my subforums Forum Contains No New Posts

but i'll find those problems easily just stating Big Grin

everything else is nice but I think you should add the User CP on the navigation bar
hi i want to increase the width of the theme how can i do it...????
Good design, I may install. Will the profile templates all work on other styles. Cheers.
(2009-01-26, 09:47 PM)SYST3M4T1C Wrote: [ -> ]i'm missing the background that contains everything in it...
and i'm seeing this around my subforums Forum Contains No New Posts

but i'll find those problems easily just stating Big Grin

everything else is nice but I think you should add the User CP on the navigation bar

Link to your site so i can see what your missing.. All images are packed in zip file so not quite sure why your missing images.

(2009-01-27, 01:24 PM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]hi i want to increase the width of the theme how can i do it...????

Look for this in the custom.css probaly gonna need to edit the size of the image's if you do because it will over stretch the forum.

#middle {
	width: 800px; 

(2009-01-27, 03:02 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]Good design, I may install. Will the profile templates all work on other styles. Cheers.

Thanks, Yes they will work fine on all theme's i only added some borders around text.
Even better, thank you very much.
I fixed it Big Grin
Thanks this is lovely theme! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5