MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Animal Disection in High school.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Have you ever had to do that?
I had to disect a frog, a shark, a pig, and a cow.
The frog was in middle school.
And I didn't like disecting any of them, I hated it!

Sadly I can still remember the smells! Confused

So, have you had to do it?
I didn't have to do it, but I think it's immoral to force kids to do it.
I've done it, though not in school. Me and the education system didn't get along all too well.
(2009-01-28, 05:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't have to do it, but I think it's immoral to force kids to do it.

Where I live, you aren't forced to take it. They substitute the dissection with an exam.
(2009-01-28, 05:44 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-28, 05:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't have to do it, but I think it's immoral to force kids to do it.

Where I live, you aren't forced to take it. They substitute the dissection with an exam.

I wish it was like that here!
It was either take it, or fail the rest of the second semester. Sad
I've done it. Science is not immoral to me. Big Grin
(2009-01-28, 05:49 AM)Beatrix Kiddo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-28, 05:44 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]

I wish it was like that here!
It was either take it, or fail the rest of the second semester. Sad

Pretty sure this is illegal.
What is the name of the class you are talking where you are doing this in?

And yes, you always have an option whether or not you want to disect animals. Wink
(2009-01-28, 06:37 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]What is the name of the class you are talking where you are doing this in?

And yes, you always have an option whether or not you want to disect animals. Wink

It was my zoology class in high school. I no longer take it, I graduated back In '08! Big Grin
Did you not have a choice in what classed you took? Maybe my school was different, but my school let the students pick their classes.
Pages: 1 2 3