MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Classic Author name in column
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I managed to fix it by changing colspan to 9 for bot thead and tfoot.
I just did update to fix the issue with colspan.
hello can you help me please this plugin has made my forum grey

look at my screen shot please and help me to fix this

[attachment=12826]

[attachment=12827]
PM me your username and password and the link to your forums and I'll see if I can fix it.
ok anyone can guide me to where i can fix this
(2009-02-19, 03:23 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]ok anyone can guide me to where i can fix this
I looked last night and couldn't find out what was wrong..
seems like it is in last posts if you see the screen shot, or where ever the adsence is placed
(2009-02-12, 07:21 PM)Indy74 Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to fix it by changing colspan to 9 for bot thead and tfoot.

what did you do to fix the problem as you had same problerm as me
(2009-02-19, 03:30 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]seems like it is in last posts if you see the screen shot, or where ever the adsence is placed
What template does that mod or whatever modify?
(2009-02-12, 09:27 AM)Indy74 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the cool option to have a classic look backSmile

I have a little graphical bug - the plugin somehow moves thead and tfoot bars to the left a bit.
Look at the attached screenshot.

you got the problem in lasts posts area, is it possable to tell us how you went about to fix this colour back to the original
the template im using is the Notebook Template

but ever since the mod was added thats what it did to my adsence and a half a line, so this mybe is put around same area as the mod adsence mod ?
Do you have any plugins that add an extra field, or modify one? I know it's the Notebook theme, but what template?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5