MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Classic Author name in column
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Why don't you just disable the adsense mod?
Tom where would i look to be able to give you the Template name ?

I know i am using the Theme Notebook

and i know i just made it the Notebook theme over the MyBB default theme
Well I'm trying to figure out right now which mod it is that's causing the problem. When you installed 1(for example, the author one) did it give you this error? Or was it the adsense one that made it happen?
i have around 20 or so mods and i had even installed MattR latest 1 and everything was working great and i would say the adsence was probally the 5th Mod that I had installed in December around the begining and never have i received any erros except the the MISS_YOU_EMAIL
but that was a php error and i had found the fix for it and never did I experiance any erros on the ones that are installed as of now
except after I had installed MOD AUTHOUR I then realized that my Adsence was grey
then i disabled the AUTHOUR MOD and it was a smaller grey, then I had disbaled Adsence and AUTHOUR and then there was no more grey .... so I know for a fact that this mod had touched somehow the adsence mod ....
the MISS_YOU_EMAIL * wasnt an error when installing*

there was a php parse error i bleive and that was not a error that came from the installments
so no never had any Installing errors so far
ok now that i disabled adsence and i know for a fact its not adsence mod but you asked me to
i am getting this on my page now

2 errors

a error in internet explorer and greyish area so this MOD is what is causing my board errors Angry

[attachment=12845]
that grey area problem been fixed in this mod.
might you need to reset your templates back to original template.
then get my latest mod.
(2009-02-20, 07:18 PM)ELY_M Wrote: [ -> ]that grey area problem been fixed in this mod.
might you need to reset your templates back to original template.
then get my latest mod.

the file i uploaded a few days back is the same as recent 1,

so no changes have been done bro, or i wouldnt be asking for help

if you think you can fix it for me i would give you permission to come on board to check and make sure the grey gets fixxed, if you want and have time

thank you
just to also let you know i started a new MyBB forum with another domain and it doing the same thing on the NEW BOARD and the only MOD installed is this 1
others have complained that its screwing up there skin
it screwed up my skin Sad

http://mods.mybboard.net/reviews/classic-author-column
Apparently the author has no interest in helping you or fixing this, from the looks of it.
I have been busy with work lately.
I only tested and used it on mybb's default skin templates.
might people who use their special skins need to do it manually and know the changes done to their skin templates.
ok elmy my site went down so i had to back it up and the guy who fixxed it for is in school now so is it possiable you can trell me where to go to fix all of this

thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5