MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Classic Author name in column
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
by the way it isnt the adsence ad that did this,
the authour mod is what caused the line to turn greyish in the picture i posted up the line must of been touched in that area or something that this mod does plays around with something to irriatate other mods Huh
(2009-02-19, 03:38 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any plugins that add an extra field, or modify one? I know it's the Notebook theme, but what template?

ok i am little lost Tom, where would i go to find out what Template im using, sorry
I thought Notebook was the Template Smile

( dont forget to smack me a few times across the head )
(2009-02-19, 03:40 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]by the way it isnt the adsence ad that did this,
the authour mod is what caused the line to turn greyish in the picture i posted up the line must of been touched in that area or something that this mod does plays around with something to irriatate other mods Huh
(2009-02-19, 03:38 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any plugins that add an extra field, or modify one? I know it's the Notebook theme, but what template?

ok i am little lost Tom, where would i go to find out what Template im using, sorry
I thought Notebook was the Template Smile

( dont forget to smack me a few times across the head )
Try disabling the author mod and see if that helps.
yes it will help some but then i got to also disbale the adsence 1,

??????????
see what io mean this MOD did something to the adsence 1 thereforth it has done some code change to the adesence 1 ( meaning that i got to take down 2 mods cause of this 1 )

this mod here has done something to the adsence mod

also i started a new forum on a new domain and it did the same thing ...........
Tom

have a look at Indy74 * post 9 in this thread *
he seems to have same problem with this mod
it leaves grey in his picture also Huh
it seem there is a bug in that adsense mod I think.
I think it is colspan issue within the adsense mod.
I know it's a colspan issue, or it's missing a <td> element; I just don't know what template it modifies to show the ads.
ok listen i been using the ad sence since december
never had any issues with it

Since I installed this mod a few days ago the MOD AUTHOUR and since then this is what it has done

please tell me ely where i should go to fix it

thanks
(2009-02-19, 06:22 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's a colspan issue, or it's missing a <td> element; I just don't know what template it modifies to show the ads.
Rolleyes
we need ELY_M to tell let us what and where it makes these changes to our code
once he can tell us what it changes then we can go into it and see where the error starts and what causes the begining of it
look if I disable this ELY_M ( AUTHOR MOD ) then i will have to also disable my other MOD Adsence and that what i dont want to do since i know that my adsence was working fine before all of this
In order to fix it, I just need to know the template - that's all. Well I know what's causing it, I just don't know the template.
if i could just disbale ELY_M MOD then this wouldnt of excuelated this far,

see when i Disable Authour MOD now i will now also have to disable my Adsence MOD so
the problem that caused all of this was the AUTHOR MOD and im not loosing 2 MODS over this,
if you understand what i mean
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5