MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: KoolBots - Free Premium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have just started a new forum, KoolBots.
KoolBots is a website for creating, sharing, and helping with bots. We currently offer a blog and a forum for the users, as well as different programming fields. Right now, we have Java, PHP, mIRC, and Perl as our main coding forums, but we do have more.

To help my forum grow, I am allowing anyone who registers and does one of the following things to proceed the the premium membership. If you do the following thinks, I will grant you premium. Here they are:

*Refer 10 or more members within a week.
*Have at least 100 post in two weeks, but no more then 300 in the third week.
*Create and publish 5 successful codes (any type) within two weeks.
*Active and make a post at least every day for a month (about 30-40 would be good).
*Creating at least 9 images for the site (any like: smiley, icon, banner, ect.)
*Or become a successful blogger with 7 blog posts in two weeks.

Doing the things above may get you into the Subscriber group, or something else, or something else with that, I don't know. I haven't decided more then that, yet.
I am doing this to get people to join the site. Spam posts WILL NOT count or any posts that are against the rules.
Thanks!

Note: If I sense any cheating or anything your account will be permanently banned.
The forums aren't integrated and look bad going from your design to the default MyBB one. Not to mention, the logo looks...bad
The website could be worse, but yeah, going from that to a default MyBB theme doesn't look too good. Plus that logo is indeed bad. There's also no real content to review...
I'm not sure how giving away Premium is an incentive when you don't even know what Premium is.
(2009-02-23, 11:15 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]The forums aren't integrated and look bad going from your design to the default MyBB one. Not to mention, the logo looks...bad

I was about to change the theme and the logo is replaced by the new theme.
(2009-02-23, 11:24 PM)Bluepower10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-23, 11:15 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]The forums aren't integrated and look bad going from your design to the default MyBB one. Not to mention, the logo looks...bad

Then why didn't you wait till the new theme was up before posting it for review?
(2009-02-23, 11:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-23, 11:24 PM)Bluepower10 Wrote: [ -> ]

Then why didn't you wait till the new theme was up before posting it for review?
Yeah, really..
Nothing matches at all. What' the advantages of premium I mean why offer if they get nothing from it Rolleyes.

Then why do link to another site as one of your navigation links?
(2009-02-24, 01:20 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing matches at all. What' the advantages of premium I mean why offer if they get nothing from it Rolleyes.

Then why do link to another site as one of your navigation links?

I don't see what you mean. Do you mean the ad at the botom? That is an advertisement.

Oh, and for the premium thing, it's not ready yet, as you can see. That's why there isn't much. I will take that off for now to stop the confusion.
Pretty sure he's talking about the BlueArt link.
Pages: 1 2 3