MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: KoolBots - Free Premium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-02-24, 02:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure he's talking about the BlueArt link.

Oh, that was a link to another site I have. But when I changed the theme, it got removed, and I probably won't add it back.
very useful, Thankyou
ill try it out at some point.
(2009-02-24, 03:02 PM)Adam Khan Wrote: [ -> ]very useful, Thankyou

No problem.
(2009-02-24, 02:19 AM)Bluepower10 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see what you mean.

I mean the first page, blog, and forum don't match at all. They are all different from each other!
(2009-02-25, 02:15 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-24, 02:19 AM)Bluepower10 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see what you mean.

I mean the first page, blog, and forum don't match at all. They are all different from each other!

Are you talking about the theme of it or what it is about? The first page is just about the site, the blog is about some coding and site stuff, and the forum is about coding.
Yes, the themes.
(2009-02-25, 11:46 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the themes.

Because I would still need to make the themes for the site, blog, and forum to match.
Well it looks odd and kind've irritates me when a website doesn't matchConfused And trust me, it's not hard to make a theme match on different things(MyBB, WordPress, etc.) - I've done it all before.Toungue
(2009-02-27, 02:06 AM)Bluepower10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-25, 11:46 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the themes.

Because I would still need to make the themes for the site, blog, and forum to match.

Then why are you telling everyone about the site before it's even closed to being finished?

I mean you have no content. So design across the everything. Honestly you'll lose more people than you'll gain by opening it earlier.

As people are likely to remember it's bad right now and never want to come back. Where if you waited you could have just got everyone to join right away Toungue.
Pages: 1 2 3