MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: KoolBots - Free Premium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I highly suggest a domain name. I used to run irc bots back in the Msn chat days, mainly to hack other rooms...
Quote:Is it free?

Yes, it is free! Of coure, you can become premium, but that is a choice. Anyone can join and use the entire site.

A small typo there missing out the 's' in 'course'. Good luck with your site Smile
(2009-02-28, 01:47 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]I highly suggest a domain name. I used to run irc bots back in the Msn chat days, mainly to hack other rooms...

I just got a domain yesterday. Big Grin

Hamster: Fixed it. Wink Thanks.
Much better Smile
I deleted the homepage because it was pretty much useless so it is the forum now.
Now that I've read everything it kinda seems pointless, the forum looks good but the emptiness kinda turns me off... I say eliminate any general discussion forums except the one labeled 'General Chat' until you have at least a few posts in the other forums each. :/ And then add your coding forums.
(2009-03-08, 03:27 AM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]Now that I've read everything it kinda seems pointless, the forum looks good but the emptiness kinda turns me off... I say eliminate any general discussion forums except the one labeled 'General Chat' until you have at least a few posts in the other forums each. :/ And then add your coding forums.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying get rid of general chat? or get rid of the coding forum? Or what are you saying?

And I know about the emptiness. I hate forums like that, too, but it would look bad if I posted in all of those forums, because then it just looks like I am trying to make it look better. So, should I make pretend users and make posts with them?
Pages: 1 2 3