MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Overview Fun and More?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes, all plugin files go into the file manager. And you'll paste the code into the new settings.
Where do I upload it into the file manager?
Does it come with a readme?? The files are usually in the structure that they need to be uploaded to.
I can't seem to open or unzip it on my desktop. But I uploaded it to the file manager in inc/plugin. Now what do I do? Where do I paste the HTML?
Once you have uploaded all the files to the correct place, you activate the plugin in the ACP, and then probably add the code in the new settings for it.
Cool! All I had to do was click "Install and Activitate"! Big Grin

Now I just have to figure out where to put the code.....? Anyone? Huh
(2009-02-27, 07:27 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]add the code in the new settings for it.
Or go to the Configuration tab in the AdminCP, on the long list on the left, there should be a new link at the bottom. (If that's where the plugin puts it atleast)
(2009-02-27, 09:10 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-27, 07:27 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]add the code in the new settings for it.

I don't really know what I have to click on to go to "new settings"
(2009-02-27, 09:13 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Or go to the Configuration tab in the AdminCP, on the long list on the left, there should be a new link at the bottom. (If that's where the plugin puts it atleast)

Hi Dalton,

The long list on the left of settings? This is all I see:

Configuration

Settings
* Banning
* Custom Profile Fields
* Smilies
* Word Filters
* MyCode
* Languages
* Post Icons
* Help Documents
* Plugins
* Attachment Types
* Moderator Tools
* Spiders / Bots
* Calendars
* Warning System
There should be a new setting group in the long list of settings.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6