MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Overview Fun and More?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Mine? (PUB number) Not that one in there? What is mine?

And where do I paste the HTML?
(2009-02-28, 09:12 PM)TinkBelle Wrote: [ -> ]Mine? (PUB number) Not that one in there? What is mine?

(2009-02-28, 03:50 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]It's located in the top right hand corner of the Google Adsense page.

(2009-02-28, 09:12 PM)TinkBelle Wrote: [ -> ]And where do I paste the HTML?

It must be generated by the plugin. All the times I've seen this on forums, it's always looked exactly the same, i.e. not customised by the user.
I see it! I see it! OK I put the PUB number in. Thanks!

But nothing has changed. Do you know anyone there who has used this and can tell me what to click and where to paste the HTML?
When I installed it to test it, I put in the number, and it's showing fine.
Showing what fine? I'm on my forum and there are no ads showing up.
When I did it, it showed the ads fine. You don't have 'pub-' at the start of your number in the settings, do you??
(2009-03-01, 05:13 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]When I did it, it showed the ads fine. You don't have 'pub-' at the start of your number in the settings, do you??

Hi Matt!

Nope I don't have "PUB" at the start of the number in the settings. But the ads still don't show on my discussion board.

...When I went through designing the ads on Adsense, it gave me HTMLs. I don't have to paste them anywhere for the ads to show?
No, as I've said, you don't need the HTML. All I did is put in my number, and it showed ads. Is there a enw variable for the ads?? Look to see if any of your forum dispaly or forum bit templates have beene dited, and check the variable is there.
(2009-03-06, 03:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No, as I've said, you don't need the HTML. All I did is put in my number, and it showed ads. Is there a enw variable for the ads?? Look to see if any of your forum dispaly or forum bit templates have beene dited, and check the variable is there.

Hi Matt!

Thanks. What do you mean by a new variable for the ads? And where would I look to see if my forum display or forum bit templates have been edited. I don't even know what display or bit templates there are.
Hi, I got a message back from my provider. Does this mean he's blocked it and he's giving me the info if I upgrade?

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Technical Support Department.

Please note that the outgoing connections are stopped for our FREE clients due the security reasons. If you want to enable them in your account you have to upgrade your current hosting plan to one of our paid plans via Control Panel Change plan menu(under the Upgrades section).

Also you are able to see more information about Google adsense following the URL below:

https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en_US/?hl=en_US

You are able to upload the google adseans files via Control Panel File Manager or FTP. Bear in mind that the correct path for your files is following one /www/askbreindel.com/

Best Regards,
Max"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6