MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Overview Fun and More?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ugh, I replied to this thread but it seems to have vanished. I think this is a small problem being blown way out of proportion... in your forumdisplay_threadlist template, this:

{$announcementlist}
{$threads}

Should become:

{$announcementlist}
{$gadsense}
{$threads}

It just sounds like the code hasn't be added to the templates, not that your host is blocking anything.
Wow. OK, well that's good news! Matt, can you please tell me exactly where to find forumdisplay_threadlist template and what I need to click on each step of the way to get to it?

(Sorry for the inconvenience and when I try to look for things I can waste an hour and not even find it. I just looked for a few minutes and don't want to waste my day again. It took me four days worth of time just to get the discussion board up.)
If you head to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set for your theme** > Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay_threadlist > then about half way down it, you should see the first bit of code I quoted, replace it with the second bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6