MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UInfo MyCode -- v2 Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I hate bumping ancient threads, but does anyone still USE this, or will? If there is, I'll see what I can do about getting some SSH webhosting or set something up on my computer to continue to develop it.
On a related note, if anyone wants to donate hosting to a learning plugin-maker, please PM me Toungue
please continue it.. i will use it.. some of great people here use it, so why don't i try it?
Aight, as soon as I can line up some hosting, I'll work on it. What would you like to see?
Anyone want to see a certain feature?
If I BEG, can we not skip over my thread for the plugins written by more well-known people?!
Maybe I shouldn't continue to develop this, no one seems to care about it Sad
We don't know what the plugin does...your demo link points to a blog.
Does it create a link to the user id when you use [user]UID[/user] or something else??
I can maybe share some hospitality... Hosting I mean Smile
(2009-09-28, 11:51 AM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]We don't know what the plugin does...your demo link points to a blog.
Does it create a link to the user id when you use [user]UID[/user] or something else??

Oh dear, I forgot about that. Actually no, it returns information about the user. I'll add a new demo in a few minutes, provided it works with the latest version of MyBB.
New demo! http://leesns1.no-ip.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=1
How does I bumpor dis?
Bump? Anyone?
Oh I see.. well it's not so useful atm since you can see all that info from the postbit already (it just contains all info found in the postbit of a member).
Maybe you could add some stats like where the member is the most active (by counting most posts in which forum), what his usergroup is or other info that is not so easily found Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4