MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FancyZoom Plugin for MyBB (the better Lightbox)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
FancyZoom Plugin for MyBB

This plugin change the way how open thumbnails and images in posts or threads. They now open directly with FancyZoom (in my opinion the best image zooming JavaScript created by Cabel Sasser) and no more in a new tab or window!

Copy all files and folders to your MyBB root directory and activate it. No modifications to database or files need to be made (also the plugin do not modify any template)!

Please do not overwrite the FancyZoom JavaScript in this package with a stock FancyZoom version. I modified the JavaScript file to work together with MyBB.

If you want to upgrade the plugin with a newer version, just overwrite (upload again) the files an reaktivate the plugin (deactivate and aktivate).

This is the license for FancyZoom JavaScript:

FancyZoom is totally free for your non-commercial website.

In a bit of an experiment: if your website is commercial (i.e. makes you money), you can license FancyZoom for $39 per site, a one-time fee. Instantly add nice image zooming to your site. Click here to instantly and securely buy a license.
If this is legit, I'll be using it on my new siteBig Grin It looks quite promising!
nicely done dude
I love it apart from i hate the Lightbox your using i prefer it when the bg goes dark makes it easier to see the image apart from that well done.
nice... i love it
GREAT PLUGIN!!!
Nice one.
And better you decided to create a test forum, this is helping a lot. Now people can see how your plugins are working.
I will not download because of the link, but nice plugin. Also as someone was saying in a post, maybe is better to add the dark background, the images can be seen better.
A very small possible bug - after I see a image attachment if I click on a image, first is showing the attachment and after a few seconds is showing the image. Possible it has something to deal with the page cache, try to add a instruction to clear the cache when the user close the image or before is opening another one. Smile

And you should have added this about it:
Quote:License

In a bit of an experiment: if your website is commercial (i.e. makes you money), you can license FancyZoom for $39 per site, a one-time fee. Instantly add nice image zooming to your site. Click here to instantly and securely buy a license.
The link is: http://www.cabel.name/2008/02/fancyzoom-10.html
It is great for noncomercial sites, but for sites that are making money is NOT free
(2009-03-22, 05:26 PM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]A very small possible bug - after I see a image attachment if I click on a image, first is showing the attachment and after a few seconds is showing the image. Possible it has something to deal with the page cache, try to add a instruction to clear the cache when the user close the image or before is opening another one. Smile

Hi,

hm... For some reasons this happen also to me. I try to add a cache header - maybe this can fix the bug.

(2009-03-22, 05:26 PM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]And you should have added this about it:

License

I had already add this info in the license in mod sections. Smile
(2009-03-22, 05:51 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

hm... For some reasons this happen also to me. I try to add a cache header - maybe this can fix the bug.
I think cleaning the cache will do the job. Now I don't know how your code looks like but you should have a way of doing this.
As I understand it, your plugins add a footer copyright, correct?

If I use your plugins, could I move your copyright from the footer to a new page with the title "Credits"?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8