MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I've made an awesome looking MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
No really, I have.

http://worldbeyblade.org/index.php

Phew. I'm exhausted.
It does look good but i don't really like the side bar, i kinda preferred it before Toungue
(2009-03-23, 09:23 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]It does look good but i don't really like the side bar, i kinda preferred it before Toungue

it's going to be really useful for a lot of things Big Grin
Other than that though it does look brilliant! I do agree that it could be the best looking mybb install in existence Toungue
haha i didn't really mean to sound arrogant in the OP but it probably sounds that way. i just spent forever on this and i really do think it's on a very high tier in terms of MyBB skins. Afresh was the base but so much has been changed it's barely recognizable at this point.
Nice theme Smile Though I will say that I think blue is overused >_> But it probably does suit the theme on your board.
(2009-03-23, 09:50 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme Smile Though I will say that I think blue is overused >_> But it probably does suit the theme on your board.

I know blue is definitely overused, but it pleases the most people. I kept orange included so that nobody would suffer from a blue overdose.
It's good - my comments before about your site obviously still stand Toungue
I like it, great buttons and nice background image.
Looks good. I do suggest adding the Who's Online to the footer again, it's hardly noticeable anymore. Another thing that would make it nicer would be rounding the footer. Everything is rounded, and it seems the footer was left out.
Best Regards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6