MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] IMDB Tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009-04-04, 12:51 PM)madshark Wrote: [ -> ]ermm dragonfever you still around on this one ??

This only happens in Fx ?
(2009-04-04, 12:51 PM)madshark Wrote: [ -> ]ermm dragonfever you still around on this one ??

The link you gave me doesn't work. Besides, it works smoothly on both my live site and localhost.
eh thats not possible ive been online practically 24/7 for the last few days.

thats the link ..

and lex by Fx do you mean firefox ? i didnt try it on any other browser i will now that you mentioned it.

Edit: just tried on IE the image doesnt display there at either shows the red cross where the image should be. On firefox it displays once. as in when i first post it displays it. if i reload, edit or revisit the thread the image does not show.
Is there anyway you can add a button to the post section so you don't have to keep adding the tags by hand?

Also not sure why but [imdb]0371746[/imdb] doesn't work for me i have to add [imdbs]0371746[/imdbs] for it to work?

Thanks.
still having the bug ... it displays for about an hour properly then goes kaput ...

edit followed the image link i was right its some kind of hot link protection ...

Quote:Referral Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjE3Njg5NzY2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDMxNjEwMg@@._V1._SX94_SY140_.jpg" on this server.

Reference #24.47f7a5c.1239291643.f097974

dragon fever is there anyway to completely remove the image element from the box and have it only display the details..
soryy for off topic: What does IMDB tag does ?
it adds a little box in a post that will show the movie info for a particular movie from imdb. Its also supposed to show the movie poster.
Ohh wow... I didnot know about that, It is pretty useful
Thanks madshark Smile
ghazal did you test it out yet ? does it work for you ? it works only for about an hour from the time i posted after that the image doesnt show..
image doesn't show for me too... screen is same as given by the other guy before. Any fix?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6