MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] IMDB Tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Really nice plugin it works for me at the moment but i do believe IMDB has a hotlink protection. Does that get around this?

Also how can we make an MyCode so a user's can just click? to do the TAGS!
raider thanks...much appreciated
MyCode can be added easily by editing 3 files.
I found it from a tutorial here. I have already applied it in my forum.
[Image: df68dd115ceb17ceafd7e35c951d0fb1.jpg]

The tutorial is here :
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-12693.html
For mybb 1.4, check out post no.-15 of the same thread mentioned above.

Still if anyone needs it to be explained again specifically for this imdb mycode, i'll surely help him out.
nevermind.
Hello,
I've made a few changes since the original tag was showing some nasty chars (at least on my forum).
So I stripped out the image, the <p> and </p>, replaced &amp with & and repaired the cast listing.

Hope it helps.
I love how his mods.mybboard.net download page for this says no one else can reproduce the functionality lol.
Dragon always make great plug ins. Thanks!
I tried this plugin in my Wamp Server but it gives me error that

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\wamp\www\mybb.com\inc\plugins\imdbtag.php on line 55

How to solve this error
what is on line 55?
Firstly, I am sorry for inactivity. I'll answer questions about this plugins from now on.

(2009-12-02, 03:00 PM)CatchItBaby Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this plugin in my Wamp Server but it gives me error that

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\wamp\www\mybb.com\inc\plugins\imdbtag.php on line 55

How to solve this error

You don't have curl library enabled on your host. It must be enabled to get this plugin work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6