MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] IMDB Tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am getting a <div class =info-content> on my between the title, description, and etc.... It will show like Title then the div class thing then the title of the movie. Anyone know how to stop it from doing this?
Could you post a screenshot about this issue please?
(2009-12-31, 01:43 AM)DragonFever Wrote: [ -> ]Could you post a screenshot about this issue please?

First DragonFever i have to thank you for this mod but i have this same issue i have attached image to show you

thanks in advance
I updated the plugin and now it works properly.
Once it's validated in the mods site, you can download it and then replace plugin file with the new one.
Thanks for fixing this. I totally forgot I posted something about that bug. Now I have ran into a new one. It seems the cover stops displaying after a certain amount of time (as in the dvd cover or movie poster).
(2010-01-05, 08:17 PM)OGM C Ville TC Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for fixing this. I totally forgot I posted something about that bug. Now I have ran into a new one. It seems the cover stops displaying after a certain amount of time (as in the dvd cover or movie poster).

The reason for that is due to IMDB's policy. Any image will disappear in time, no matter if it's a simple icon or a thumbnail - they just do not allow people to link to their images.
Hi,

Thanks for the plugin. I have a tiny issue with it though.
The characters are not displayed properly around the title, I have this: &#x22;

Look at the image:

[Image: 67mopi.png]
looks like a great mod, will this be made anytime soon for 1.6?
(2010-11-06, 01:56 AM)pisoj1 Wrote: [ -> ]looks like a great mod, will this be made anytime soon for 1.6?

As of now, we have not seen Dragonfever for a while now. Hopefully he comes back.

Opps: Look at that bump, sorry.
This Plugin is awesome any idea for 1.6
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6