MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Found you new thing ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
A bad word filter Smile

http://msgplus.mybboard.com/showthread.p...143&page=2
Quote:I added a bad word filter in MyBB today
Writen less than 1/2 hour ago. Cool idea. Thanks Chris.

k776
Aye, thats not all I added - there will be some major changes in RC4 regards to functionality in the Admin CP too (without giving too much away). Numerous changes regarding effeciancy, and database querying too! Big Grin

Oh, not to mention the completed language system! Big Grin
C00L Big Grin
Yeah, but with major changes comes major waiting Sad

k776
Not necessarily Wink

I have about 4 more files to go for the language conversion and hope to have them done by tomorrow (Saturday for me). Then its full steam ahead on the other changes and testing.
ok, so less than 2 weeks to go maybe??

k776
Well what k776 said is true, but I think a couple of days' waiting won't be THAT much of a problem, will it?
Well, considering I haven't really got much done today (As I spent most of my time on the phone to a domain registrar and doing my exam), I doubt we're looking at a couple of days.

For RC4 I want to get in some beta testing with our testers to make sure things like installation and runtime are pretty smooth. So we're hopefully looking at like three or four weeks.

Sorry to anyone who wanted it sooner.
ok, its no problem. I can wait.

Request: Can I please become a beta tester??

k776
I don't think beta testing is by request. I think Chris usually asks people to become beta testers. At least that's how it worked out for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6