MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not to complain....but it bothers me a bit...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I saw a topic locked just now entitled "people these days". The ending comment was "Please keep the content on these forums clean for all ages.". I agree with that comment and praise you for doing it if it was offensive but its weird because I see a lot of users using a D**M word and the B word and so on and nothing ever really gets said...

So I am confused on your position of what is appropriate and what is not?

If my post isn't needed or drama, you can delete it, it wont bother me but its something I would think about... it could cause problems later, i meant this to help the community not create drama Smile
Sometimes we may skim over posts or not notice a certain word in a post, and if we do we may forget that we're meant to maintain a community for all ages.

We urge you to press the report button so it can be brought to our attention. Be sure to leave a valid reason though so we know what to look for. Smile

Thank you.
Well Shawn, it depends on how a user users it. For example, if a user says it generally(and not in excess) then we will allow it. The only time it bothers us, is if it's like "USER is a bleeping bleep bleep and I hope he goes and bleeping dies!"..a bit dramatic, but just an example.
Okay, seems fair enough... Smile Like I said I wasn't trying to create any sort of drama with this post, i just like asking questions
It's fine. I've seen worse posts, as I'm sure as has RyanToungue
I look forward to my first real situation. Big Grin
Want me to create one for ya, Ryan? Nah, just kidding - I'd rather not make work for yaToungue
Give it time... I will be pushed to a certain degree on a certain situation that I will keep classified at this time :p
If it involves what me and you talked about Shawn, tell Ryan BEFORE it happens - not AFTERToungue
I am sure I will be just fine. I am usually a pretty calm laid back guy Smile Like tonight, my inner tie-rood end on my frontend broke on the truck. I dont have control of my steering and have to use my mom's car until it is fixed...

I didn't flip and kick the crap outta the truck. I didn't scream profanities at the truck. I acted calm and am not worrying to much about it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5