MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everyone in 'Unknown Location'?? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yours is saying Array, that may not be the same thing at all... did it always say Array??
Sorry, what you saw is me testing some code to try to track down the error. I changed it back. Looking through the code, it's definitely returning "unknown" for the $user_activity['activity'].
I found the problem. I didn't need both pieces of code. All I needed was to change:

$filename = my_substr($split_loc[0], -my_strpos(strrev($split_loc[0]), "/"));

to

$filename = substr($split_loc[0], -my_strpos(strrev($split_loc[0]), "/"));
Everytime I do that, it gives me a Parse error.
I just tried the temp method, but it gave me this error:

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"' in /www/uuuq.com/t/l/o/tloag/htdocs/forum/inc/functions_online.php on line 966
You should just need to do what's in the first post, that's worked for pretty much everybody else...
That's what I did and it gave me that error.
You must have done something different then, nobody else had any parse errors... did you just copy and paste the second line of code and replace the first with that??
Yeah.
That's what I did the first time and it gave me the error.

If you want you can try it.
Just did it on my localhost, I get no parse error...
That's strange.
I have no idea why it's doing it for me.

Do you think you could give me a functions_online.php file with those edits to reupload again?
Or is there something else I can do to prevent it from saying Unknown Location??
Nevermind, it's working now.
I tried it 3 more times and fixed it on the final. ^^

Thank you for the help though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7