MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everyone in 'Unknown Location'?? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have read this thread all the way down, I have done everything suggested. I have posted my fuction_online.php file. I wondered if someone would have a look and see where I may have missed or made errors.

As this problem seems to have affected my calendar, forum posting and user look up.

Many thanks
J
Did you only make the one change that Ryan posted?? It's worked fine for everybody else...
I converted from vBulletin to MyBB and I am getting this error even after trying both of your fixes. Any help is appreciated. When i click the unknown location it says the profile uid like this profile&uid=14
& should convert to &
Something might be stopping it doing that. Quotations etc.
Yes but I don't know how to fix it. Hence why I posted it here for support. I tried asking BurnZ3r0 aka Kenny or Ryan Gordon's bro but he doesn't know how to fix it either and he is my Admin partner to my site.
(2009-07-13, 11:07 AM)Aaron217 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but I don't know how to fix it. Hence why I posted it here for support. I tried asking BurnZ3r0 aka Kenny or Ryan Gordon's bro but he doesn't know how to fix it either and he is my Admin partner to this my site.

Hmm Tried uploading a fresh copy of ./online.php and ./inc/functions_online.php from the download posted on the main site?
Yes I did Jag, still didn't fix a thing.
Anyone know how to help me with this?
I have descovered the root of my problem and need a MyBB Support to help me fix it. When I converted from vBulletin version 3.8.1 to MyBB 1.4.7 everything was messed up in my SQL. The SQL is all messed up and I don't know how to fix it. Any help is always appreciated in getting this problem resolved for me.

All the best,
- Aaron
This is rediculos, does no one on the MyBB Team know how to fix this error for me? I have tried everything and been told by people that my SQL is messed up, See above message.
If it was a problem when you converted from vBulletin to MyBB then I'd post a support thread in the merge system forum

http://community.mybboard.net/forum-96.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7