MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Dark Night 1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED MYBBDESIGN USER IN ORDER TO USE OUR FREE SERVICES.

Dark Night

File Details:

Description: A great looking theme with effective colours.
Colour Scheme: Dark Grey
Author: MyBBDesign.co.uk; Combo

Latest Version:

Version: 1.0
Built on: MyBB 1.4.4
Compatibility: All 1.4.x versions
Price: £0.00

Next Version:

Version: 1.5
Built on MyBB 1.4.6
Compatibility: All 1.4.x versions
Price: £0.00
Changes: Updated welcome panel colours, updated status icons, few bug fixes, more colour edits.
Scheduled: Friday May 8th

Previews:

[attachment=13719]
[attachment=13720]
[attachment=13721]

Download:

http://mybbdesign.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=830

Please post feedback and suggestions on this theme, this theme is only in version 1.0, please report all bugs and errors also. All updates to this theme will be posted on the official MyBBDesign thread.
Theme is looking proffesional BUT the .panel is very dark black... due to which the welcome massege is looking hidden, Try some light color in .panel or use light colors welcome message,

All the Best Smile
I only just realised that, it's not that I've done it on purpose, it's that I've forgotten. Sleepy

Thanks for reminding me, I'll update this within the next update.
You do realise them buttons and icons are copyrighted too Extremepixels.com ? Just warning you cause Pank from ExtremePixels is a bit of an arse an would probaly get a lawyer onto you for it. He banned me because i asked him what font was used in one of his skins. Big Grin
I've seen quite a few people use them buttons on other forum websites, can't think of what the names are. I'll wait until this arse contacts me, should give me some time to create my own. Toungue The status icons are not used on Extremepixels I don't think, I got them off a friend who said they would suit the theme I was creating. If the icons are on Extremepixels, I'll gladly remove them in the next version.

Cheers.
Great Job Combo. This is a great theme.
This is an amazing theme, I might use it Wink
Amazing Theme..
(2009-05-04, 06:31 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen quite a few people use them buttons on other forum websites, can't think of what the names are. I'll wait until this arse contacts me, should give me some time to create my own. Toungue The status icons are not used on Extremepixels I don't think, I got them off a friend who said they would suit the theme I was creating. If the icons are on Extremepixels, I'll gladly remove them in the next version.

Cheers.

So let's get this straight, you've basically stolen images from someone then call him names? Kinda pathetic don't you think?
(2009-05-04, 06:31 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen quite a few people use them buttons on other forum websites, can't think of what the names are. I'll wait until this arse contacts me, should give me some time to create my own. Toungue The status icons are not used on Extremepixels I don't think, I got them off a friend who said they would suit the theme I was creating. If the icons are on Extremepixels, I'll gladly remove them in the next version.

Cheers.

The orange status icons are from vBDesigns.de.
Pages: 1 2 3 4