MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyIPB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Theme Name: MyIPB
Theme Version: 3.0
MyBB Version: 1.6
Author: Scoutie44
Changelog: As seen here: http://mods.mybboard.net/change-log/myipb
Support: Please post all issues regarding this theme in this thread, or contact myself via PM.
Details: IPB 2.3.x series Pro Skin mimic. Images custom, excluding icons from the silk icon set.

Screenshots: Available for viewing at MyBB Mods Site download page.

Download:
MyBB - Mods
great theme man, i will use it

salutes!!!

Hey men, can i use the buttons of this theme in one of my themes please?

Edit: when i try to upload the xml file says, the file don't have content Confused
Sure, go ahead.
Am i to assume this has the same forum display as IPB?

Let me elaborate a little. Does it have the same columns as IPB does? That is one of the things i like most about IPB is the layout of forum display besides what you already did with the post info on the index page etc.
No, however the default MyBB display is very similar.
(2009-05-21, 09:16 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]No, however the default MyBB display is very similar.

Not really but still is a nice theme and very nice to see something other then vB styled theme. Good work.

BTW i tried uploading this last night and kept getting a message that a file was missing. I'll try again and report back.

Thanks. Smile
Looks good but didn't someone already make this theme?
Still not working.

Quote:The following errors were encountered:

* MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

I uploaded all the contents of the "ipb" folder.
(2009-05-21, 09:27 PM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good but didn't someone already make this theme?

They never finished it and there was one for the 1.2 series. The guy ( audentio ) who did the one for the 1.2 series said he was gonna update them ( he had a couple ) for 1.4 but never did.
Oh, the theme didn't export completely :/

I just updated the file, and if a mod could re-approve it would be great Smile

The patched theme is attached (hope it works).
(2009-05-21, 09:33 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, the theme didn't export completely :/

I just updated the file, and if a mod could re-approve it would be great Smile

The patched theme is attached (hope it works).

It works. Smile

** Oh btw you are missing the warn button. **
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27