MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template/Theme sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm currently working on converting some of the website templates on my site to MyBB templates. Heres the first one, I'm still working on it. I'll post it here when I'm done. I only really need to make graphics for it, maybe a little tweaking, then it should be ready.

Legend of Zelda Template

Give me some comments.
Looking good. Few things though,

1) You need to take into account people who add their own link to the menu, what will happen if you add too many?? (you may want to test this)

2) A white line at the bottom of the site would be nice. To round things all off. Smile

3) You graphic is just a tid bit too big for people with 800x600

4) The copyright is a bit small, one font size up??

5) The search page need looking at (things are a bit sqaushed)

6) Since text is white, change all input feild to another color or you cant see the text
It fits perfectly when I set my resolution at 800x600. Hmm..
ok, copyright looks good and I cant see the text now. As for 800x600, I used firefox for that Web developer bar. This might affect it in some way, I dont know :/

I also notice, I white bar does show, however, it disapears. Any idea why??
Hmm... looks fine for me when using the Web Dev. toolbar to resize the browser window to 800x600.
mine shows like this. Just a tiny bit big
I just viewed it in Mozilla. IE had a line at the bottom. Mozilla didn't. I just removed the old line and used CSS to make another one.
ok, 3 more things:

1) You need to take into account people who add their own link to the menu, what will happen if you add too many?? (you may want to test this)

2) The search page need looking at (things are a bit sqaushed)

3) A white line on the right of the page??

And please, make the zelda guy a tiny bit smaller, cause when I view 800x600, its off by just a bit.
I'm converting my web templates from my site to MyBB. To make Link smaller I'd have to re-download the graphics I used then cut them up. I'll look in to the others when I have more time.

1) It breaks.

2) Squashed how?

3) Its my template and I dont want a line. Toungue

Its not messed up in 800x600 for me.. Maybe its the WinXP/Mozilla combo.
ok, oh well. Thanks. I look forward to other ones your gonna make??
Pages: 1 2 3 4