MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lightbox? FancyZoom? Try this new rival!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi,

because I'm not 100% happy with Lightbox (to old, no resizing feature) and FancyZoom (sometimes really slow [but looks nice Wink]) I decided to take a third try of creating a better image handling (thanks Michael J. I. Jackson!).

It's not finished yet (integrating in MyBB) and there are some bugs but I think it will be released soon. What do you think? Maybe I will create some setting for Admin-CP so you can adjust the plugin (background color around the box, performance settings etc.).

Notice:

Plugin released: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/shadowbox

So there is no need to continue this thread. Please use instead the Discussion & Support Forum if you got any problem or issue.
The Youtube and image functionality is sweet, but I'd prefer not to browse entire websites in a lightbox.
You are right! I will put a switch in Admin-CP so the admin can turn it on/off.
Wow! That's awesome. Smile
I just don't like how the background goes completely black. (Well looks like it..)
Make it a little lighter? Smile

That's cool.. good job!
That looks amazing, it opens youtube videos, images in attachments, does it open just posted images?

Also if you do release will you be releasing with pharmaboards link?
This is awesome. I will definitely use this!
I will try it Toungue
looks amazing Smile
After some time on developing I will release a first screenshot of setting. See attachment.

(2009-05-30, 01:35 AM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't like how the background goes completely black. (Well looks like it..)
Make it a little lighter? Smile

Yes, you can set the overlay color and opacity in AdminCP. Cool

(2009-05-30, 11:45 AM)Hapatio Wrote: [ -> ]That looks amazing, it opens youtube videos, images in attachments, does it open just posted images?

Of course! It can open all linked web recources. Rolleyes

(2009-05-30, 11:45 AM)Hapatio Wrote: [ -> ]Also if you do release will you be releasing with pharmaboards link?

There will be a version with no need to put a backlink somewhere on your board. Lightbulb
I just realized you're the Pharmaboard guy.

Won't use if there's a Pharmaboard link involved ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5