MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Central Co-Gaming Network has returned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You can often tell someone's chances of success by how they react to advice. If they listen carefully and apply it, they'll be successful. If they read you a laundry list of excuses as to why they cannot implement your suggestions, they're probably as good as finished.
its built as a discusstion forum but i cant add much if i dont have others to reply and make threads too
(2009-06-06, 06:49 AM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]its built as a discusstion forum but i cant add much if i dont have others to reply and make threads too

For people to discuss something, there has to be something there to discuss. I don't see anything interesting or unique on your site to be worth discussing. Perhaps you're not ready to run a forum.
i've modifyed the theme i had installed bye using parts of style sheets from many different themes,
now i'm focusing on getting some content
and replacing my lost staff
Get a domain name man.
i can't pay for anything (i'm only 16 years of age and i haven't got a job) and those free domain sites want personal info which i aint allowed to submit (its my parents rule)
I signed up, i like the site.
ok thanks can u please be as active as possible and make good posts (try do it in the empty areas) and i will consider u in becoming the smod for it
I actually like the theme,
Good luck ethernet
I am signuping their ..!
thanks for joining,

can other people interested in games consider joining
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5