MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Central Co-Gaming Network has returned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-06-06, 06:30 AM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]i cant really hire due to i'm still at school i'm 16 years of age and currently learning to code php, if u haven't already seen some of my plugins

Man I'm 15 and running a Gaming site, I have a full domain and a good looking theme(in my opinion) which infranight is currently re-working to make it custom for me.

So that's not an excuse.

Not that I'm saying I don't like your or your site I'm just saying age is not a factor, maturity is.

Well, GOODLUCK Toungue
my parents can't pay online either, i live in australia so its impossible for me until i turn 18 and get a debit card
You need a paid domain and a new custom theme. You also need some content or else this forum will be heading the same way as your last. Ina ll, you don't need a custom theme but at least a better one than the over used afresh themes.
Guys, come on and grow up. Really. Prowler, I didn't get why you're acting like that. If maturity is what it takes to run a website, apparently you shouldn't run one because you're not mature enough to realize a simple fact. Just because you have the money to have a paid domain, doesn't mean he does. And shoving that fact into his face is awful. Way to make someone feel good about themselves. Also where you said age isn't a factor,you couldn't be more wrong. You must be 18 to purchase a website, and until then you need your parents to do it for you, and if they don't, you don't get it. And I'm happy his parents didn't because you SHOULDN'T buy a domain until it's good enough for you to know it was worth it. And for your website Prowler,I kinda doubt it was worth it, being you only have 9 members(constructive criticism intended).
@Combo: And I think his website looks nice. I don't see anything wrong with it even if his theme is over used, doesn't mean it's not good?
its not actually the afresh theme i just used the stylesheet from it onto another theme
i combinded few themes
(2009-06-18, 11:38 PM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]its not actually the afresh theme i just used the stylesheet from it onto another theme
i combinded few themes
Well, I still like it Smile
do the people who like it wanna join it and post there
I will.
thanks for that, if i get the site active, i might try get my uncle to buy me a domain
(2009-06-19, 12:21 AM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for that, if i get the site active, i might try get my uncle to buy me a domain
I'd wait till you have at least 50+ members for that. I'll sign up under the same username.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5