MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2009-06-11, 07:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]OK, what the hell? You seriously think it's appropriate to tell someone they look like a transvestite?

Sorry but i lol'd alot. your telling people to watch what they say? sorry but thats a rofles. and i can see why NO OFFENSE. but the way your hair drags over your face it kinda gives the impression.
(2009-06-11, 10:57 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-11, 07:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]OK, what the hell? You seriously think it's appropriate to tell someone they look like a transvestite?

Sorry but i lol'd alot. your telling people to watch what they say? sorry but thats a rofles. and i can see why NO OFFENSE. but the way your hair drags over your face it kinda gives the impression.
Uhm, it's called not having it in your eyes and liking long hair. My hair's longer(the pic I posted) aand it's down to the bottom of my chin. I always have it to the side.

This post in itself is 100% offensive

He obviously doesn't like it when they tell him that he looks like a transvestite. When he stated in this thread that he is a BOY. Bey BRAD

there's a difference between "that's a dumb post" and "you look like a tranny". i think most people would also consider publicly insulting people's appearances a low blow

plus, you seriously think having long hair makes me look like a transvestite? i'm used to tolerating some pretty rigid ideas of masculinity but that's really insane

but i'm not here to start an argument
So I herd we're postin' pictures of ourselves.

[Image: photo-5827.png]

14 (I guess I was 13 in that picture, it's from a couple months ago.)
Alright, well at least Bey Brad has the guts to post his pictures up here. Plus, even though you may think something doesn't mean you should say it.
I love how the MyBB staff wanted to revamp this forum's image and make it more "professional" but with the topics like these it's very hard to take it seriously.
Yeah this has just turned into abuse. Closing for now, may reopen it when people are ready to just post pictures like what was supposed to happen.
If any of those that posted their pictures wants them removed I will remove them, let me know via PM. It isn't right that you get abused and insulted for the way you look because other people are not accustomed to it or whatever the case may be.

The purpose of this thread should have been to get an idea of who is sitting and typing behind the screen, not to see them and start insulting their features.

I warned one person earlier with a 30% warning level, and another person via PM, and reading through the whole thread now I would waste a lot of time PMing everyone that was hurtful. So to everyone, consider this your warning for this thread. If you insult someone you will be given a warning level if not a ban, depending on how bad I feel the attack was.

Reopened. Be warned, we can easily close it back down.
Might as well get this started back up where it left off... KuJoe looks like a newb. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15