MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Yes...! right JOshua Smile
/Edit: No _Tim I am 26
Oh, my mistake.
(2009-06-11, 08:51 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Can any body guess my age ? Smile
Your profile says 26 but I'm guessing 13 or 14 based on your posts.
But she is a university lecturer, how could a university lecturer be 13? 0_o
How could somebody who visits a university be so uneducated? No offense to her but a lot of her posts lack common sense and the majority of them really have no intelligence behind them (like asking you to guess her age when it's publicly viewable in her profile). I actually get a headache when I read some of her posts and in one of my threads in particular I had to spell something out for her twice because she didn't bother reading the information she quoted.
(2009-06-11, 09:43 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I actually get a headache when I read some of her posts and in one of my threads in particular I had to spell something out for her twice because she didn't bother reading the information she quoted.

I am not an English Lady Wink
ghazal, I would of guessed 11. And why are you mentioning about being an English lady, nothing was even mentioned about that.

Anyway Jesse, I never thought you where 39, I thought you where about 19-20.
Don't try to hack the thread.
(2009-06-11, 02:44 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't try to hack the thread.

What on Earth are you on about?
The damn thread is about member pictures. Keep the thread on the topic don't try to hijack it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15