MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bing Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-06-08, 04:53 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Let's just hope they aren't as stupid as Apple and their "tipulator" - "...calculate what your share of the bill is..."; yes Apple, it's called a calculator...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who realises how bloody ridiculous that is... Toungue
Their fancy background changer thing managed to crash Chrome Sad Maybe that's their way to attack Google :o
Sorry, it reminds me of Ask.com not Yahoo.
Its the same crap live is, just different look.
Why are there boats?
I don't see what they're doing different...Confused Anyone care to point it out?
(2009-06-08, 09:52 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see what they're doing different...Confused Anyone care to point it out?

It's called Bing. Isn't that enough for a reason? Toungue
(2009-06-08, 10:55 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-08, 09:52 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see what they're doing different...Confused Anyone care to point it out?

It's called Bing. Isn't that enough for a reason? Toungue
No. I'm very hard to pleaseToungue
All the people I know with the name "Bing" are Filipino. Kumo is Japanese for cloud.

My site's already in the top 5 for all my search terms.
I think bing is a cool name easy to remember like google is. I do think the image serch is a lot better the yahoo and google but I just don't think its going to cut the marget share I think the image search will be somthing

That will make big g change if they find people to like it.

But I do think it is a lot better then msn live but its not going too beat big g unless they add some big cool stuff and spend a lot in adverising

That is my view
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5