MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bing Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You should try out Blind Search and vote for the one you think has the best results. I got bing twice when I seached.
Although I won't switch from google because of it's simplicity it's a nice service.
(2009-06-09, 11:03 AM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]You should try out Blind Search and vote for the one you think has the best results. I got bing twice when I seached.
Although I won't switch from google because of it's simplicity it's a nice service.

The guy who made the blindsearch does work for Microsoft after all. I'm sure that effects the results despite his disclaimer. Toungue
Why would he make a service that displays the results better than bing though? That makes no sense.
To make newbs believe its better
Errrr. Yea because if he worked at microsoft he wouldn't use that within bing search. Rolleyes
That's just stupid.
And i'm not a newb thank you, you are just bashing bing. I'm not saying it's better than google but it's an improvement.
And no I'm not a MS fanboy.
If someone made one from a nuetral point i will believe.
Using cuil.com and won't use another search engine...
(2009-06-10, 07:35 PM)LS 134 Wrote: [ -> ]Using cuil.com and won't use another search engine...

looks good that.
but cuil when you search MyBB, there is a vBulletin logo which links to the MyBB community forums, haha
http://www.cuil.com/search?q=mybb

I prefer Google
(2009-06-08, 01:51 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]For those who doubt it's ability, this makes an interesting read: http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/224369...rch-stakes

A week (ish) released and already beating Yahoo!...?...

That's because Yahoo the worst thing to ever happen to search engines. I mean have you see their frontpage? It's horrible. Yahoo got rid of simple and said lets just be everything and put it everywhere on our site we can Toungue.
Yahoo is still huge in Japan, tho. :x
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5