MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz Selling...! Is any body interested in it...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-06-10, 05:24 PM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]PR: 0
Alexa: 1,205,836
Backlinks: 7 backlinks from 3 different .com domains.

That may be so but Alexa rank and backlinks aren't the be-all-and-end-all. The domain itself is important and something with mybboard in it isn't a bad domain. Just because it isn't high in rankings now doesn't mean it never will be and if the right person buys it and uses it well, a domain like this could be very good for someone.
Thanks for your suggestion
(2009-06-10, 03:06 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Please Tomm M also write who is making un sensible discussion, because I am now sick getting warnings and warnings against me, and only me
Let it be known that what you're saying is incorrect. You are not the only one on these forums that has a warning level.

Don't talk about things you know nothing about. Smile

Best of luck with the sale.
(2009-06-10, 11:28 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-10, 03:06 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Please Tomm M also write who is making un sensible discussion, because I am now sick getting warnings and warnings against me, and only me
Let it be known that what you're saying is incorrect. You are not the only one on these forums that has a warning level.

Don't talk about things you know nothing about. Smile

Best of luck with the sale.

Yeah lol.... I have 30% warning level...,but I deserved it Toungue
An strong offer has come from nickman and LS 134
any other guy interested in it ?
Maybe you could try and sell it on eBay if you want a quick sale. I have sold quite a few web mased products and services on eBay with great sucsess (no Borat refrence there Toungue).
I don't think ebay would be a good idea since MyBB plugins aren't so popular that everybody knows what to do with the site.
I made my offer and now waiting for ghazal, other buyers and his decision.
One more offer has come from my member
Any more interested peoples out their...?
I'd only be interested in the domain tbh, not your work so I wouldn't pay no more than $20

Anyway good luck with the sale.
Any Body interested more...?
90$ USD offer from LS134
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5