MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz Selling...! Is any body interested in it...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-06-11, 03:13 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.mybboard.biz

And this is only 3 weeks strugle, If any one buys it, and maintain it further in exact the same fasion then I have no doubt it would grown really fast...
biding is really going fast... if any one interested in Buying MyBBoard.Biz the FEEL FREE to PM me
2 offers right now, and have strong offer... one from nickman and other from LS 134

Thankyou
Uhh I'm pretty sure you're not suppose to tell people who bidded...
(2009-06-11, 07:38 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]Uhh I'm pretty sure you're not suppose to tell people who bidded...

I agree, this is not an auction.

Confused
(2009-06-11, 08:01 PM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-11, 07:38 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]Uhh I'm pretty sure you're not suppose to tell people who bidded...

Confused

What is the forum name ??
It is all about the bidding and selling...!

I have to announce the names which are involve in this bidding just to ensure that it is not fake bid,
(2009-06-12, 05:55 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-11, 08:01 PM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]

Confused

What is the forum name ??
It is all about the bidding and selling...!

I have to announce the names which are involve in this bidding just to ensure that it is not fake bid,

Wait.... are you combining bidding and selling to get "biz"??
Hej all,
it's okay for me that my name is listed here.
I want to buy mybboard.biz and everybody can know that.

So please - let's not go too offtopic, ghazal will sell his site the way he wants to sell it.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
(2009-06-12, 07:36 AM)LS 134 Wrote: [ -> ]ghazal will sell his site the way he wants

ghazal is a she for the record. Also may i just raise the issue that possibly mybboard.biz is infinging upon the mybboard.net trade mark if they own one (i suppose they would). It is not a huge issue i suppose.
_Tim Wrote:Also may i just raise the issue that possibly mybboard.biz is infinging upon the mybboard.net trade mark if they own one (i suppose they would). It is not a huge issue i suppose.
I didnot understand what you exactlly mean ...!
I am just saying that MyBB may own the trade mark on MyBBoard and there can sometimes be legal complications with owning a domain name which contains a registered domain name. It is to stop people buying say cocacola.info or something and trying to sell cola on it for instance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5