MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProfileComments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bien Aquilez, como te comentaba he hecho algunas mods, algunas inutiles otras que estoy probando.

Me interesa unirlo con el plugin de mybbsource para el Profile Enhanced, luego te mando lo que llevo para que lo veas Wink

Good Aquilez, as i tell u i have made son modifications at the original script, some of theirs dont work, others are on testing.

Im interesting on unify with the plugin of mybbsource for the Profile Enhanced, later i will send, so u can check it Wink

Sorry for the Spanish Chat Toungue
(2009-06-17, 12:09 AM)rafaweb Wrote: [ -> ]Bien Aquilez, como te comentaba he hecho algunas mods, algunas inutiles otras que estoy probando.

Me interesa unirlo con el plugin de mybbsource para el Profile Enhanced, luego te mando lo que llevo para que lo veas Wink

Ok, no problem :p
Yes originally I've seen this with VB but it is easily a generic feature, GREAT WORK Big Grin
nice release, great plugin Big Grin

Thanks Aquilez
Good job,

Thanks Smile
That's actually a great Plugin
Keep it up
Thank you!! Using it on my forum!
Excellent release.
Really nice, would use it when it comes out of beta stage. Also glad to see Labrocca's comment.
I have a problem: when I click on the message that appears when I have a new message in the profile, give me this error...

The link that opens is http://*mywebsite*/forum/member.php?action=profile