MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProfileComments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009-06-18, 03:43 PM)Federiko Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem: when I click on the message that appears when I have a new message in the profile, give me this error...

The link that opens is http://*mywebsite*/forum/member.php?action=profile

Do you have another plugin installed? ProfileDesign maybe?
Judging by their screenshot, the uid= is blank in the query.
It's a ProfileDesign problem. It crash with ProfileComments installed or not.
Quick fix:

Open profiledesign.php and find in line 208:
$lang->load("profiledesigns");
Add below:
if(!empty($mybb->input['uid']))
{
	$uid = intval($mybb->input['uid']);
}
elseif($mybb->user['uid'] == 0)
{
	error($lang->error_nomember);
}
else
{	
	$uid = $mybb->user['uid'];
}

Find:
$query = $db->simple_select("users", "profilebordercolor,profilebordertyp,profilebordersize,profilebg,profileimage,profileimagerepeat,theadbg,theadcolor,trow1bg,trow1color,trow2bg,trow2color,tborderbg,tborderborder,tborderbordertype,tborderbordersize", "uid= ".$_GET['uid']."", array('order_by' => 'uid', 'order_dir' => 'DESC', 'limit' => '1'));
Replace with:
$query = $db->simple_select("users", "profilebordercolor,profilebordertyp,profilebordersize,profilebg,profileimage,profileimagerepeat,theadbg,theadcolor,trow1bg,trow1color,trow2bg,trow2color,tborderbg,tborderborder,tborderbordertype,tborderbordersize", "uid= ".$uid."", array('order_by' => 'uid', 'order_dir' => 'DESC', 'limit' => '1'));
this plugin is incompatible by Referrer part.
this plugin put all users to user Referrer part.
Thanks! Smile
Nice work...Thanks.. Smile
(2009-06-18, 10:28 PM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work...Thanks.. Smile

idem
Thanks all! Suggestions are welcomed Smile

(2009-06-18, 07:54 PM)Pars Wrote: [ -> ]this plugin is incompatible by Referrer part.

Emmm... what?
(2009-06-18, 07:54 PM)Pars Wrote: [ -> ]this plugin is incompatible by Referrer part.

Emmm... what?

No entendio tampoco. Maybe you should try using the referral system on your test forum, create a few "referred" test members and use your comments system to see what's going on...

Cheers,
Gene
Right! I installed "Referral in profile" (or Show Refer) today, and yes, when you visit your profile (http://localhost/mybb/member.php?action=profile) it shows all users WITOUTH a referrer.

Is the same with ProfileDesign, they don't check the $GET vars Confused
To fix it, find:
	$query = $db->simple_select("users", "username, uid", "`referrer` = '".$mybb->input['uid']."'");
Replace with:
	if(!empty($mybb->input['uid']))
	{
		$uid = intval($mybb->input['uid']);
	}
	else
	{
		$uid = $mybb->user['uid'];
	}

$query = $db->simple_select("users", "username, uid", "`referrer` = '".$uid."'");

I don't know why are posting this here. They don't work even with ProfileComments uninstalled.