MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4/1.6] Welcome PM v1.1 (Updated 11/5/2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
does this plugin send a PM when a user is created by an admin when the option is set to have it PM on "registration?"

if so, then it's not working.

here's my settings:
[attachment=21537]
(2011-02-07, 09:38 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]does this plugin send a PM when a user is created by an admin when the option is set to have it PM on "registration?"

here's my settings:

This was brought to my attention and I'll test it out and if indeed this problem exists I'll update the plugin with a fix.
(2011-02-07, 09:49 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-07, 09:38 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]does this plugin send a PM when a user is created by an admin when the option is set to have it PM on "registration?"

here's my settings:

This was brought to my attention and I'll test it out and if indeed this problem exists I'll update the plugin with a fix.

cool, thanks.

I also added this line of code as suggested in this post:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-52666-p...#pid635488
It doesn't seem to do anything with the FBConnect plugin.
Thank you - G33K -
Turkish version:
http://destek.mybb.com.tr/mybb-yeni-uyel...onusu.html
(2011-01-03, 10:12 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]........
Does a user for userID 1 exist? Have you tried using a different userid for sending the PM?

My PM and email system work both via smtp and php, individually and via mass mail but the Welcome notices do not. I seem to have missed how to set up the PM Sender User ID and apparently that's the problem.

Oh, does htaccess remain a txt file?
(2011-04-30, 03:00 PM)daklander Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-03, 10:12 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]........
Does a user for userID 1 exist? Have you tried using a different userid for sending the PM?

My PM and email system work both via smtp and php, individually and via mass mail but the Welcome notices do not. I seem to have missed how to set up the PM Sender User ID and apparently that's the problem.

Oh, does htaccess remain a txt file?

The plugin uses the same functions of MyBB to send the PM or Email so if its not working its probably a setting you have wrong.
The PM sender UserID is the userid of the user who you want the pm to be sent as. For example if you want the sender of the PMs to be admin and admin's user ID is 1 then thats what you should enter.

htaccess does not matter in this plugin.
Thanks for this great plugin!
I put all the files in the folder and it worked fine

but when I hit thanks it just loads and loads and never process.

How can this be fixed.
It seems this plug-in won't work on boards that require administrator activation.

I've tried it and it just won't work. But, on the other hand, if you use email confirmation to activate the account, it works just fine.

Is it a bug or you decided that the plug-in would only work this way?

Anyway, very cool plug-in. Thanks for this Smile

The fix is specified here by roberto.sebastiano: http://community.mybb.com/thread-52666-p...#pid635488
It works just fine, even with the board set to admin activation.

WBR,

mookie
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5