MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4/1.6] Welcome PM v1.1 (Updated 11/5/2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-06-20, 04:32 AM)mookie Wrote: [ -> ]It seems this plug-in won't work on boards that require administrator activation.

I've tried it and it just won't work. But, on the other hand, if you use email confirmation to activate the account, it works just fine.

Is it a bug or you decided that the plug-in would only work this way?

Anyway, very cool plug-in. Thanks for this Smile

The fix is specified here by roberto.sebastiano: http://community.mybb.com/thread-52666-p...#pid635488
It works just fine, even with the board set to admin activation.

WBR,

mookie

Yes it is a bug, will be fixed in the next release.
I just installed this and noticed as well that it doesn't work for boards configured to require admin activation as well. Glad to see it's slated to be fixed in the next release (whenever that may be). Thanks for this awesome plug-in!
Does anybody knows if this works bug-free on 1605?
(2011-12-05, 02:22 AM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody knows if this works bug-free on 1605?

Do we have a rough idea of when the on account activation bug will be fixed please? (I understand that it must be hard work to make these things by the way)

Is there anyway of automatically being notified of updates to mods or is it just a case of checking these threads? (Please excuse my ignorance, I'm new to mybb)

Great mod by the way

Donna
-x-

(2012-02-14, 10:46 AM)libertygirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-05, 02:22 AM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody knows if this works bug-free on 1605?

Do we have a rough idea of when the on account activation bug will be fixed please? (I understand that it must be hard work to make these things by the way)

Is there anyway of automatically being notified of updates to mods or is it just a case of checking these threads? (Please excuse my ignorance, I'm new to mybb)

Great mod by the way

Donna
-x-

Unfortunately life and work has me overwhelmed currently and I haven't had the time to update any of my plugins. Once I get some free time I will be sure to update this.

As for the updates, in your admincp's plugin page you will see a plugin updates tab at the top, if a new release comes out you will be able to see it by going to that tab. However that only works for the plugins released on the mod site here on mybb.com
it works with 1.6.6?
This works fine using MyBB 1.6.7. Is there any chance of adding BBCode / HTML support, though?
Hello there! I am really interested in this plugin but I think it could be even better if it waits 24 hours to send the message.

It's not the same starting with one automatic PM, than recieving the day after activation a PM from the admin welcoming the new user personally to the forum.

I do this manually and I have ~70% active users thanks to this technique.

I believe its very important to have this option. will you have it in mind?

Regards
Why not send this activated plugin a new user a PN on my forum?
Can you help me? I use 1.6.9
Thanx a nice simple plugin that works like a charm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5