MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All postcounts 0?? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Worked for me, thank you!
Nice Smile.
what this did is made all threads say 1 reply even if there is none
(2010-04-17, 04:49 AM)v01d Wrote: [ -> ]what this did is made all threads say 1 reply even if there is none

Then you used the wrong field. You set the field for number of replies instead of the usepostcounts. Or you didn't follow all the steps. When I pointed you here I didn't say any single post would be your solution, since you weren't specific enough in your problem to do so.

Make sure you have:
  • Read the ENTIRE thread
  • Follow ALL the instructions in any relevant posts for your issue
  • Followed those instructions ACCURATELY

And then post DETAILS about your problems. Just saying "it doesn't work" isn't going to get a fix. Sorry.
(2010-04-17, 05:49 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-17, 04:49 AM)v01d Wrote: [ -> ]what this did is made all threads say 1 reply even if there is none

Then you used the wrong field. You set the field for number of replies instead of the usepostcounts. Or you didn't follow all the steps. When I pointed you here I didn't say any single post would be your solution, since you weren't specific enough in your problem to do so.

Make sure you have:
  • Read the ENTIRE thread
  • Follow ALL the instructions in any relevant posts for your issue
  • Followed those instructions ACCURATELY

And then post DETAILS about your problems. Just saying "it doesn't work" isn't going to get a fix. Sorry.

I followed the steps exactly and even double checked and tried it again and yet same problem.
I read the table and it says:
usepostcounts and all are a value of 1
PM me forum admin and phpMyAdmin details... if post counts are off in all forums, this will fix it.
Don't you have to do the recount/rebuild tools as well?
(2010-04-17, 01:59 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you have to do the recount/rebuild tools as well?

i also rebuilt the first 4 several times. but i gave Matt forum details so hopefully he will figure it out
I posted, post count increased...
(2010-04-17, 05:27 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I posted, post count increased...

yes but the problem is all my post counts are double the topics even if there wasn't a reply to the thread it says 1 reply.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5