MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All postcounts 0?? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010-04-19, 11:17 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Magic quotes is nothing to do with at all, if that was causing a problem your host will have PHP 5.3 installed and magic quotes is deprecated in PHP 5.3, other systems have the exact same issue, including people on phpBB, it's not just MyBB.

As for the post count issue, it's simple to fix and there's no reason why you should be getting that gateway timeout error. What did your host say about that??

Oh then i was told wrong in another thread about magic quotes:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-681...#pid491350

as for that gateway issue I am still awaiting a reply from my host.
Is there any way you could minimize the script at all?
I actually have come across the gateway issue when setting the rebuild and recount stats high.
I got that script to run and now it works!!!
thank you so much for all your help.
No, you weren't told wrong, they need to be disabled...

If that script caused an issue your host must have very low limits.
running the replies fix, fixed the post count and thread count but it still shows that there is 1 reply even if there is none
(2010-04-22, 07:08 AM)K|nG Wrote: [ -> ]First you need to use 400 POSTS when you have ENOUGHT example like me 45,000 POSTS that's WILL show half of POSTS then do the 40,000 that's will show all posts Wink that's is same for all Toungue and for me had Work fine Toungue like this not at first REBUILD 40,000 POSTS Big Grin

wtf??? Huh
Yeah, I don't know what he was smoking when he wrote that either. It doesn't make a bit of sense.
1.4.x it works, tank you!
0 row(s) affected. ( Query took 0.0003 sec )
is what I am getting after running the query. But the post view count is still zero even for non-zero reply threads.
I converted from smf to mybb and the zero posts showed up i followed the instructions here and yet it is showing more posts than there actually are.
the smf shows
291 Posts in 88 Topics by 44 Members.
and mybb shows
Our members have made a total of 379 posts in 88 threads.
how would this be corrected
This thread is for when users' post counts are 0 and/or do not increase. Is that what happened here?? If it's not then it's unlikely it's the same issue.
after i converted the post counts was zero
after following the instructions in this thread the post count is wrong
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5