MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All postcounts 0?? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sorry, I didn't see your first post in this thread and you weren't very clear with your other thread.

Try the query here, then run the recount and rebuilds again: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-681...#pid491337

If that doesn't work, try the file here: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-651...#pid468489
i get a 504 error trying to run repliesfix"

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
No idea what's causing that, it's not a terribly heavy script. Does that always happen??
no i haven't seen that before.
i really don't know what to do to fix this. I even reinstalled mybb and converted. both times got the same problem
Ask your host about it, it shouldn't be giving an error like that.
I decided to just go back to phpbb3 for now.
I can't allow too much downtime for the site to fix all these problems so i guess I'll just wait until a more stable convert comes out or something.

I really wanted to go through with this too just having lots of problems including the post count and magic quotes (which should be fixed now)
You could try doing it on the local host. That way you won't be limited on resources.
(2010-04-19, 01:30 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]You could try doing it on the local host. That way you won't be limited on resources.

what do you mean local host?
Install WAMP or XAMPP and do it on your computer.
Magic quotes is nothing to do with at all, if that was causing a problem your host will have PHP 5.3 installed and magic quotes is deprecated in PHP 5.3, other systems have the exact same issue, including people on phpBB, it's not just MyBB.

As for the post count issue, it's simple to fix and there's no reason why you should be getting that gateway timeout error. What did your host say about that??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5