MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MybbAddons.com] Hide until reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Today is plugin release day Big Grin And I got something really special for you, something that has been requested so many times...

Name: Hide until reply
Description: This plugin will hide everything between the [hide] [/hide] bb-code to all members of certain usergroups until they reply.
It does include hiding the content in quotes and on the archive mode page and it does support specific forums and a custom message.
Demo: -
Version: 1.1
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Adds files: [yes]
Changes files: [no]
Adds templates: [no]
Changes templates: [no]
Adds to database: [no]
Changes database: [no]

Screenshots:
[attachment=14898]
View before reply
[attachment=14897]
After reply everything is visible
[attachment=14899]
Archive hidden
[attachment=14900]
Quoted the hidden stuff? No way Wink
[attachment=14901]
Settings in Admin CP

Download for subscribers:
http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-555.html
This is worth paying for. I will surely sign up when i get a job.
is it works with ajax quickreply? i mean do you need refresh the page after reply
You do need to refresh the page because the old posts will not update after posting by MyBB.
That's a beuty...! Wink
that's wassup, like i promised... subscribing.

EDIT: wait i just noticed EUR 6.00 is $8.44. DAMN! i was expecting $5.00 which is good for a year. let me think about this Smile
Thank you for your comments.

@Raekwon:
We didn't change our fee.
Think about it Smile
yea it's all good.. i mean that's your hustle.. do what you gotta do. but i gotta look after what im putting my money on.. so by that i mean.. just for that one plugin i can't put down $8.44 bro. hit me up for a lower price just for that 1 plugin. if i have to subscribe, im gonna have to think about that. you gotta let me know which plugin your working on for the future so i know it's good money for a year.
Hmm, my new plugin plans?
Here we go:
MyBB tag system, advanced forum description, user activity, offer of the day and some more that are in planning stage at the moment. Wink

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Attention to all my fellow subscribers!
This plugin has been updated to version 1.1 to solve a bug with multiple quickquotes and the normal reply.

To upgrade just overwrite the old plugin file with the new one, you don't need to uninstall / deactivate it.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Pages: 1 2 3