MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MybbAddons.com] Hide until reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have to subscribe there Smile
hi ..
I am from Indonesia. I hate to tell the truth. to Lennart Sauter. Can you read the rules here?
Quote:Getting Your Thread Approved
  • The thread must be created by the author of the item.
  • The item must be freely available for download (paid items will not be tolerated).
  • The author must be able to provide support for their posted items.
  • All posted threads must be written in the English language

It may take up to 5 days for your submission to be reviewed and approved. If your submission has not been approved after this time it does not mean your submission has been rejected, it simply means we are busy, if your submission has been reviewed and rejected you will be notified. Lastly, please do show some appreciation to the hard working authors of the items by thanking them for all the time and effort they put in for you.

The item must be freely available for download (paid items will not be tolerated).

should be free. but why do you use the system pay? is not this a big mistake!

I am a lover of MyBB from Indonesia, was strongly opposed to this ... and expect a clear response from the staff administrators. why do threads like this can still escape from the selection?

sorry if I'm wrong. Dodgy
Apparently threads made before the rule created are allowed to stay.
@^
There should be staff who can select thread like this. paid or (un)free !!!
(2012-03-14, 07:04 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently threads made before the rule created are allowed to stay.

Correct.
@Nathan.
and .. whether the thread will be left like this? this is not the same thing would just lie to the public.

of all threads belonging to the "Lennart Sauter" my good grades and no defects. but unfortunately only a deception of the public.

sorry if I'm wrong.
All premium plugin threads that were posted before the rule was in affect will remain. Lennart isn't the only member who has posted premium plugins in this forum in the past. There is no issue here.
(2012-03-14, 07:31 PM)terzier Wrote: [ -> ]but unfortunately only a deception of the public.

sorry if I'm wrong.

You are. It's clearly stated that this plugin is for subscribers only and this thread was made before the rules have been enforced. Old threads remained but new ones have not been created here. I do absolutely follow the rules and even before the stricter rules I made clear points and I am not trying to trick people into something.

I'd like to see this thread going back to topic now - which is the plugin and support for the plugin and questions about this plugin.
If you'd like to discuss the sense of paid plugins any further please open a new thread or - if you would like to argue with me - send me a PM. Thanks.
@Lennart Sauter.

well in that case. indeed, I do not know since when the rules were made. I was just surprised to see the conclusion of this all happen. FREE written yet, but why would anyone pay?. It is a question when I see the "plugin" very good that I own need for my website ... and all that was paid.

many reasons why I could not afford paying the plugin. one of the reasons because I was not the person who has a lot of money Confused . although to get the plugin does not require large funds .. however, a lot of interests should come first rather than buying a plugin Blush.

sorry if my post makes you irritable Toungue.
can we use this in 1.6.x?
Pages: 1 2 3