MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate MyBB Web Host - cPanel, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, Just $2.99/month!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I do.

Please only post questions or comments related to the sale or MyBBWebHost in general that are actually helpful.
2kh always veers topics....
He has no good things to add to a conversation.

MyBBWebHost is great. I use it and its fantastic, I have no issues.
(2009-10-07, 11:42 PM)Lyndon Wrote: [ -> ]2kh always veers topics....
He has no good things to add to a conversation.

MyBBWebHost is great. I use it and its fantastic, I have no issues.

And you have so much better things to say?. I've added pretty good things to do in this topic but obviously theres bunch of amatures here that doesn't get anything. But i guess iq is a hard things these days.

Zash: Maybe it's gone off the road but your there one asking for things to improve and i gave you.
and if you do what i say it can actually help your income if you write it serious and proper enough.

T0m, why do i just need to know the country? are you seriously kidding with me? First of all every datacenters is different as locations means different Ping. You also need to think about how does this datacenter handle ddos? How warm is the datacenter hall? Whats their up/down link, And so on.
Everything of this has to do with the server performence, so it's very useful for the buyer.
Also it's good to know what servers their using(hp, dell etc) and what specifics it got.
And if you wants to be taken extra seriously you should prove where your firm is located and that your a legal company. But maybe you don't because your hiding taxes? or your a kiddo, who knows.

My last post in this thread, hopefully someone understand what i'm saying.
(2009-10-08, 08:41 AM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]And you have so much better things to say?. I've added pretty good things to do in this topic but obviously theres bunch of amatures here that doesn't get anything.

Yeah, he probably does. All you've done is come into this thread and stirred orange up, thinking you know what's right and what's wrong.

Quote:But i guess iq is a hard things these days.

You're one to talk. Before you insult everyone else's IQ, please, use proper grammar in your posts. Wink

Do us all a favor and only post if you have something positive and/or constructive to add to the conversation. These types of threads are easily avoidable, since it's typically only one person causing the issue.
Would just like to point this out... http://community.mybboard.net/thread-56320.html

More so this :Attacking others is never acceptable behaviour.
Guys, please keep this thread on topic, or warnings will be issued.
(2009-10-08, 09:28 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, please keep this thread on topic, or warnings will be issued.

I already do what Zash asked for like suggestion to improve. But people T0m, Scoutie44 and Lyndon is destroying it by quoting me all the time with nonsense, because they don't know anything about what i'm saying, or have an agenda behind this.
Warn them not me.

Scoutie44: start using "proper" grammar yourself then.
The "iq" statement was an aim for your ignorance towards the points i made in this thread.
And when you say i always causing issues etc, then who's the one going offtopic now by MENTONING these stuff?

I gave Zash some real improvements, but if he doesn't want's to change it thats his problem. Then i don't need all of you to go "offtopic". What have you done? Nothing els than commenting me.

Capeesh?
It's capiche, kid.

As for Zash, I will be reccomending your hosting to some friends, seems like a great deal.
Thanks FullMetalBabe.
(2009-10-08, 09:47 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]I gave Zash some real improvements, but if he doesn't want's to change it thats his problem. Then i don't need all of you to go "offtopic". What have you done? Nothing els than commenting me.

If I were Zash, I would be somewhat discouraged to hear "You aren't doing anything different from the rest of them" when indeed you are.

I typically avoid replying unless I have something to say, which in this case, I did.

Also, my grammar is perfect for the most part, so I wouldn't suggest throwing my own projectile at me without a proper launcher.

Needless to say, I am finished here.

Good luck with your promo, Zash.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9